Does the museum participate in First Thursday?
Every First Thursday of the month, The Wing participates in Free Admission day, where the museum is open at extended hours from 10AM-8PM. Any donation given to the museum on that day gets folks onto the historic hotel tour.
Do I need to purchase both a general admission ticket AND a Touch of Chinatown tour ticket if I want to see the museum in addition to the neighborhood tour?
No, you do not need to purchase both tickets. Your Touch of Chinatown tour includes both a 90-min outside walking tour at 2PM as well as full access to our 12 gallery spaces within the museum and a 45-min historic hotel tour.
Do I have to buy a separate ticket for the Bruce Lee exhibit?
General Admission includes access to the Bruce Lee exhibit – there is no additional fee to see it.
Are there special exhibit viewing opportunities for members? How do I receive notifications?
Yes! We provide The Wing members with special opportunities to experience our exhibits before they open to the public at our Member Previews. Guests of members may attend (primary member must be present). You will be notified with email invitations to RSVP before the exhibit opening. You can also find information and dates for exhibit openings in our quarterly calendar mailed to your address on file. RSVP is not required, though is highly encouraged as refreshments are provided for each event. You must be logged in online to register for member events. You may also call to RSVP at 206.623.5124 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I log in to my online account so that I can receive my member benefits? Accounts are set up with only one user ID and password per membership (e.g. a family of four with a Family membership has only one user ID and password for their account). If you are a member with us, and haven’t registered to have an online account, please do so with the following steps:
- Visit www.krajty.com
- Go to the ticketing or event page where you would like to apply your membership benefit or discount. Once you reach the transaction page, click on “Register” in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter your contact information – please provide the information currently used for your membership as this will link to your profile.
- Create a password.
If you receive an error message, this may mean that you’ve already created an account. Therefore, you can take the following steps to sign in:
- Click “Sign in” on the top right-hand corner of the transaction page where you would like to apply your membership benefit or discount.
- Click “Forgot your password?” to retrieve your existing account and password. Once you’re signed in, you can:
- View hidden pages available for member events
- Add tickets to your cart
- See your member discounts appear in checkout
- Renew your membership online!
What if I’ve lost my membership card, or it has yet to arrive?
You can visit the museum at anytime by showing your photo ID at the Museum Services Desk to verify your membership status. If you need a replacement card, please contact us at 206.623.5124 or email@example.com.
- New members: Your permanent membership card will arrive in 10-15 business days. In the meantime, you are welcome to visit the museum by showing your photo ID at the Ticketing Desk.
- Renewing members: Please continue to use your existing membership card. Your card will be electronically updated within 24 hours of your online renewal. You will receive new expiration date stickers, to be used on your existing cards, in 10-15 business days.
How do I bring in guests with my membership?
Guest privileges are applicable to General Admission only and depend on your membership level. All members receive 50% off general admission for any guests that are not included in their membership. For all guest discounts, the guests must be accompanied by the primary member.
- Individual members receive only one complimentary admission ticket for themselves. All guests accompanying them receive 50% off general admission.
- Friends members receive two complimentary admission tickets. All further guests accompanying them receive 50% off general admission.
- Family, Patron, and Benefactor members receive complimentary admission tickets for two adults and four children under 18 years old. All further guests accompanying them receive 50% off general admission.
How do “Guest of” membership cards work?
Friends, Family, Patron, and Benefactor memberships have the option of having one named member card and a flexible “Guest of” card allowing the primary member to bring a different person with them when they visit.
I’m a reciprocal museum member. Do I get free admission? The Wing Luke Museum participates in the North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM) and has an affiliate program with the National Parks Service. Tickets for reciprocal members are only available onsite and we are unable to reserve them for you in advance.
- If you are a NARM member, your benefits include one complimentary General Admission ticket per active participating membership card with the appropriate NARM stickers. Please present your active participating membership card with the appropriate NARM stickers to the Museum Services desk to secure your ticket. Since you are a member of a different museum, we do not have access to your membership account and are unable to verify your membership status. We will be unable to provide you with free admission if you do not have this information at time of purchase.
- If you are a member with the National Parks Service (NPS), we offer a $2 discount to visit the museum. We also have a passport stamp available at our Marketplace gift shop.
Can someone else use my membership card?
Membership benefits are nontransferable. If you have guests that would like to visit the museum and use your membership benefits, you (the primary member) must be present for the visit and at time of purchase.
Do you accept photo and artifact donations? What are you looking for, and who would I contact?
We are looking for artifacts, photos and documents that have a tie to the Asian Pacific American story. If you have something you’d like to donate, please contact 206.623.5124 ext 117 in advance since items must be reviewed prior to any acceptance.
How can I get involved with an upcoming exhibit?
If you are interested in being part of an upcoming exhibit’s Community Advisory Committee, please fill out the . We will let you know if there is a good fit with any upcoming exhibit topics.
How do I submit an exhibit proposal?
We accept exhibit proposals until the end of each calendar year, and then our staff reviews the proposals the following year and plans our exhibit schedule 4-5 years in advance. For more details on how to submit, please view the .